Monday, December 7, 2009

Good Deals (Thanks mom!)

Today was a long day of errand-running. Lucy again cried at the Giant, but the old ladies still loved her. Her favorite place was Acme. I only had to get 2 things so I took her out of her car seat and held her (she needed a break from the car seat). The way that she was smiling and looking around you would think she was the Queen of Acme.

Mom tipped me off to this good deal. If you buy $20 worth of Proctor & Gamble products at Acme then you get $5 off your next purchase and 5 free redbox codes! Major deal. I use Tide detergent so I bought 2 of those and I had a $1 off coupon.

At Giant this week there are $1 Doublers but you can only use 4 of them per purchase. Using all my coupons and the bonus card savings, I save about $30.

Shop Rite has 1.99 bacon!! Must buy.

And finally, the best find of all. There are all sorts of bloggers who put the best deals at grocery stores. To find the grocery store near you go to Be Centsable. You can search by state and then grocery store. This has helped me to match the deals with my coupons. Hope it works for you too!

1 comment:

Mrs. Bob said...

I second BeCentsable. I use that to match up my coupons with Giant Eagle. Couponing has become very addicting for me...